We get excited when checking Instagram because pro-lifers love to share their love and enthusiasm for LIFE by posting pictures. So we have compiled some of our favorite ones to share with you!
1. Pro-lifers share their pro-life tees anytime they can!
2. Pro-lifers cannot miss participating in National Pro-Life T-Shirt Day.
3. Pro-lifers share their love for LIFE and God in beautiful and creative ways.
4. Pro-lifers share their own personal stories about why they chose LIFE.
Playing with Snapchat filters on Isla Rae 😂😂😂 many people don’t know this, but when I became pregnant with Isla Rae I was pressured to consider abortion due to some potential “medical complications”. On top of that, she blamed it on my age, claiming that the fact I was having my baby so young (age 21) was the cause of these so-called “medical complications”. I was horrified and immediately sought another doctor and did my own research. I carried my baby to term and on top of that we’re both perfectly healthy!! It just goes to show that you can’t always believe what people tell you! Do your own research!!!🙃 #abortion #endabortion #abortionismurder #abortionkills
5. Pro-lifers share their sometimes awkward experiences while wearing their pro-life tees.
6. Pro-lifers in massive groups share their experiences partaking in pro-life activism.
7. Pro-lifers take any opportunity to show off their style while sporting their pro-life gear.
8. Pro-lifers evangelize by sharing their own stories while participating in pro-life activism.
9. Pro-lifers get artsy with chalk to share a beautiful message.
10. Pro-lifers aren’t afraid to perform a courageous and peaceful act to emphasize the horror of abortion.
Today I walked around campus with a huge piece of red duct tape on my mouth. I suffered through a Geology Lab without using my words. I ordered a Starbucks without speaking. I did this in the name of life. I did this because a 9-5 without conversation is nothing compared to the 56 million who will never speak. Today, we remembered those who were lost and hurt by abortion by giving up our voices and remaining in solidarity. (Please feel free to comment, regardless of your views, but disrespectful comments will not be tolerated, more love less hate✌🏼️😎) #prolifedayofsilentsolidarity #prolifegen #prolifeyouth
Take part in the action by posting your own pro-life photo on Instagram using #LifeDefender! And while you’re at it, follow us to see our memes and to see us in action.