A human being begins to exist at the moment of creation. Abortion robs a preborn child of his dignity by ending his life.
Defend these defenseless children who are so easily killed by decriminalized abortion.
Individuals with disabilities, such as Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, birth defects, ADHD, and more are sometimes mistakenly seen as a “burden.” All human beings, regardless of any disabilities, deserve to be respected as individuals possessing their own unique dignity!
In our society, women are oftentimes targets of abuse. Pressures from others to use contraception and abort their babies have been proven to harm women, causing complications and even death, not to mention the death of their child. Women deserve better! Women deserve to know the truth and to be respected as human beings.
Euthanasia is when a person’s death is intentionally brought on by a third party including, but not limited to, members of the medical profession. The elderly are targeted as the primary victims of euthanasia. Every human being’s life is worth living regardless of age, illness, or circumstances!
SEE DIGNITY in others, one action at a time
What is See Dignity?
SEE DIGNITY is a social media campaign designed to teach how to show love by dedicating 1 day every 3 months to doing an act of kindness.
SEE DIGNITY means seeing every human being’s worth, value, and right to life. We are spreading love by honoring the dignity of the preborn, women, the elderly, and individuals with disabilities.
How do I See Dignity?
SEE DIGNITY by volunteering, helping others, baking goodies, or donating supplies. It is up to you! Join us and share your acts of kindness on social media using #SeeDignity.
Let’s impact the lives of others!
SAMPLE ACTS OF KINDNESS:
1. Volunteer at a crisis pregnancy center.
2. Donate baby supplies to your local shelter, Goodwill, or pregnancy home.
3. Volunteer to babysit—FOR FREE
1. Give a high five to a kid with a disability in your school.
2. Make cookies for the special ed teachers in your school.
3. Collect money for the Special Olympics.
1. Leave a nice note for a lady in your life.
2. Compliment a woman on her beauty.
3. Thank your mother for giving you life and for all she has done for you.
1. Volunteer at an elderly home.
2. Make cookies for someone in an elderly home.
3. Spend time with an elderly loved one.