12 Signs You Grew Up with Siblings
As the oldest of five, I understand that having siblings can be tough. No matter our age, we fight over the silliest stuff, do some pretty stupid things, and definitely get on each other’s nerves. As I look at all the crazy antics siblings take part in, I remember we only act this way because we are so close.
In a world where big families are frequently frowned upon, here’s to loving all human beings—including our siblings—at each and every moment
2. Your bedroom is easily invaded or shared!
3. Control over the remote is nothing to joke about.
4. You have nicknames for them that never leave the walls of the house.
5. Sharing can be a struggle.
6. Your favorite food must be protected.
7. Annoying them is your job.
8. Games may get out of hand…
9. Everything is a competition.
10. The pranks are never ending.
12. Quiet dinners do not exist.
Share this post if you can relate! Send us more ideas and we’ll make a part 2.
Now go hug your sibling(s) 😉