Sample Acts of Kindness for Individuals with Disabilities:
1. Participate in the International Day of People with Disability by having an event in your school or community
2. Design an awareness poster with #SeeDignity or print off ours!
3. Collect money for the Special Olympics.
4. Volunteer at an agency that works with children with disabilities.
5. Clean the yard of a neighbor who cannot clean it himself.
6. Sit with a student with disabilities at lunch or on the bus.
7. When you see a child with a disability, tell him how awesome he is.
8. Make a meal for a family who has a child with special needs.
9. Leave a kind note on someone’s door, locker, or car.
10. Babysit a child with special needs—FOR FREE
11. Make cookies for the special ed teachers in your school.